- No More
Post Treatment Care
- No sun exposure or sun beds for a minimum of 4 weeks after treatment.
- Do not use “fake tans” during treatment.
- You must use a sun protection factor of at least SPF 30 for a minimum of 4 weeks.
- Do not use any glycolic or chemical peels on a treated area throughout the entire treatment period.
- You must not use saunas, steam rooms or have hot baths/showers of take excessive exercise for 48 hours after treatment.
- Avoid swimming for 48 hours after treatment.
- Avoid non mineral make up on the area for 48 hours.
- Do not touch, pick or scratch the area.
- You must keep the treated area moisturised, we recommend Aloe Vera Gel.
- In hair removal treatments the hair may appear to continue to grow for 1 – 2 weeks after treatment before falling out – this is normal. You may shave the area after 48 hours.
- Keep your appointment for review as discussed with us.
- In the event of side effects or concerns, please contact The Hair Retreat immediately on 01759 307340.